Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mops Convention - Part 2

Well, I made it.  This place is amazing!  This resort covers 7 acres and is totally enclosed and so the high heat and humidity here in Nashville is kept at bay.  And we even were upgraded to a room with a view!

I'm looking forward to the sessions tomorrow.  First up is the 1st General Session (the theme being BOLD) and Lisa Harper will be speaking and Travis Cottrell will be the worship leader!  Then a couple of Workshops: Engaging Your Audience and Hospitality Leadership Essentials.  Finally, we'll have another General Session (LOVING) with Mandisa and comedian John Branyan.

I've already scoped out the Resource Fair and have entered in several drawings (note to self: next time you go to a convention, bring pre-printed labels with address/phone/email....less writing!).  I've also scored some freebies!  Sigh, I've done a lot of walking so far...so even though it's only 8:30 there in the Pacific Northwest, I'm going to do my best and get on Nashville's time zone - off to bed I go!

In His Arms,
Danielle

(By the way, imaginary terrorists obviously did NOT hijack my plane today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment